Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First things first. Do not ever tell your wife you love your ferrari more than her. After engaging in this mistake she decides to take a baseball bat to my precious ferrari front bumper. She destroys my entire front bumper and the headlights are no where to be found. I have located a front bumper but am unable to find headlights. The nearest ferrari dealership is far far away, any links to any websites would be really appreciated. I cant stand another day without driving my ferrari, while i have to drive this p.o.s bmw m3. Please any info would be great appreciated thank you for your time. :evil:

·
Registered
22 Posts
You might also try a foreign wrecking yard and have them call around on their hot line, the Ferrari Market Letter... and oh maybe some anger management classes for your wife (kidding).

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Damn... :eek:

I think best way to go is to to a companie that parts out Ferrari's. I know of some but offcourse I forgot their webadresses. When I find them I will post them here. I assume you are looking for an other girl now?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
EBRINK said:
DrBob wrote:
I assume you are looking for an other girl now?
Yeah thats what I wrote before someone decided to edit/delete my post :x Andrew?
So please let us know if you made up with the wife :eek:
And if so please tell us if the make up sex was worth the hassle and money on the car :wink:
Thank god I have got pop up headlamps, I always make sure they are down before i say something stupid to my wife :oops:
So only a front bumper and wonderfull sex afterwards :lol: :lol:
I didn't delete the post. However, I'm always in a difficult situation, trying to balance things. After the things I've seen in the last 15 months I try not to take things to serious so your comments about sex, drugs and rock & roll don't bother me as they are trivial in the grand scheme (from my point of view). Having said that, you should however think that others may not like these comments and try to avoid them in a public forum. When I'm in The Netherlands and we're drinking some beer no problem. On here, think first, post later. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts