Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all at Ferrari Life. I have been meaning to stop by the forums but have been rather busy lately and haven't had the chance to drop by. I'm glad to see the forums are running as smoothly as ever, even after the whole format was changed a while ago(I really don't see that much of a difference, Andrew, did you change it back to the way the forums were set up originally?). And Boxer, I never did end up getting that 412 you sent me information about. I just don't like the idea of not being able to sell it once I decide I want to move on. Most people don't really think of a 412 when they think of a Ferrari, especially in the EE.UU. Those articles certainly were informative, though.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Andrew. At the moment I am not going to be purchasing any Ferrari's because the real estate market in the EE.UU. is relatively stagnant and therefore I will be focusing on looking for property abroad, so now is not a time for me to be shopping for toys. But if it weren't for that I would most certainly purchase the following vehicle: http://www.ferrarilife.com/classified/view.php?id=438

A 308GTSi for 27.5k... after checking it out and determining that everything was in ship shape I would purchase that vehicle in a heartbeat. It's right around my neck of the woods as well.

Idealy, if opportunity costs weren't present and re-selling was guaranteed, I would want to own a 412 for a few years and then a 308 for a few before moving onto my preferred models. I just wouldn't want to pass up the opportunity of owning any of those two models. I consider them classics in their own way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts