Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All

Newbie to your great forum! Been a Ferrari fan all my life, planning on buying one this year (430) You see quite a few in Tokyo now! THE most beautiful car on the planet as far as I am concerned!

Anyone else living in Tokyo in this forum?

Good day to all!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Not living in tokyo but welcome to the forum anyway!

The 430 is absolutley gorgeous. But so is every other ferrari!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Ferrari430 said:
Hello All

Newbie to your great forum! Been a Ferrari fan all my life, planning on buying one this year (430) You see quite a few in Tokyo now! THE most beautiful car on the planet as far as I am concerned!

Anyone else living in Tokyo in this forum?

Good day to all!
Hello and welcome. There are a number of Tokyites on the site. I also lived in Tokyo for two years and loved it. Next time I'm there we'll have to grab a beer.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Welcome

Great to hear from someone in Tokyo. I myslef work in Roppongi, Tokyo where my office is and I live in Yokohama. Let me know where you are in Tokyo and it would be great if you would show me your forthcoming F430. Jimmy [email protected] 03-5545-4750 work phone #

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Ferrari430 said:
Thanks for the welcome guys! The beers are on me if any of you guys come over!
8)

...and sushi too?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Jimmy!
Thanks for the details! Will let you know when I get the 430. Meanwhile, I am driving a new 997 Black / sand beige - number plate 997 - I am racing up and down Roppongi Dori everyday : )

I live in Minami Aoyama - happy to meet up sometime. Whats your ride?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Here is a topic with a few of Jimmy's cars:

http://www.ferrarilife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=36295&highlight=#36295

He is a great guy and treated me to sushi and a ride in his 911 Ruf last year when I was in town. It was a shame we were limited to the traffic of Tokyo.

I am certainly coming over in the next 2 - 3 months so I'll take you up on your beer offer. I'll be staying in Akasaka so very close to you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts