Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I'm new to the Ferrari forums. I don't quite have one yet but I'm here to learn about the reliability and getting to know some of the people that drive them.
I've owned BMW's all my life which isn't long but if you knew how many I've had you'd probably want to shoot me. lol
My new love is my friends new Lotus Elise. He just got it this weekend and I have to say its the best handling most fun car I've driven so far. I have yet to drive an F430 to get up to par with most here.
Anyway I hope to be chatting with everyone here soon :)
Sebastian

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to Ferrarilife Sebastian.

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Hello everybody. I'm new to the Ferrari forums. I don't quite have one yet but I'm here to learn about the reliability and getting to know some of the people that drive them.
I've owned BMW's all my life which isn't long but if you knew how many I've had you'd probably want to shoot me. lol
My new love is my friends new Lotus Elise. He just got it this weekend and I have to say its the best handling most fun car I've driven so far. I have yet to drive an F430 to get up to par with most here.
Anyway I hope to be chatting with everyone here soon :)
Sebastian
The Lotus Elise is a great little car to drive and handles very well. However the 430 is in an entirely different league.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

You will find that a lot of us have owned or still own BMW, Mercedes, Porsche etc..

They are are fine autos but there is nothing like a Ferrari...:cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts