Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is Mike Glissman and I am from Omaha, Nebraska. I have always have been a huge fan of Ferrari's. Just recently i picked up the buyers guide from Borders. I was pretty actively searching from a moderately priced 328. But now since i have done a ton of reading on this site as well in the buyers guide, i have realized that a F355 GTB, is a definite reality. Before i got on here i thought it was going to be at least a 100K investment plus another 20g a year maintenance. But now i see it isnt so here I am!:D

The knowledge on this website is phenomenal. You people really know what you are talking about and it great. I will be spending tons of time on here before and after work. I might ask a few stupid questions but i will start picking up the information quickly.

Thanks,

Mike Glissman
Omaha, NE

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Mike, welcome to the site!

The buyer's guide is phenomenal indeed, you can see the effort that the FL team put in it, good to know that it helped you.

Don't worry about saying stupid things, that's what we do most of the time around here ;)

Hope a F355 gets to you soon! Good luck with the search

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
The knowledge on this website is phenomenal. You people really know what you are talking about and it great. I will be spending tons of time on here before and after work. I might ask a few stupid questions but i will start picking up the information quickly.

Thanks,

Mike Glissman
Omaha, NE
Welcome to FLife and feel free to ask away.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to Ferrarlife Mike!

Chris

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome :cool:

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and welcome

Hey Mike welcome aboard the FL express..:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts