Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, my name is Edgar. I've loved Ferraris for many years out of my young life. I was introduced to this forum by a friend of mine from work, who also was kind enough to give me my first ride in a Ferrari, which has just made my love for them worse. I unfortunately don't have one yet, currently I have the closest thing to a GT I could afford, a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe. However, it is my goal to have a 328 GTS in the next few years. I ramble, so I'm going to end this here.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum Edgar. Is your friend a member on here?

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and Welcome

We are a fine bunch of enthusiasts here hope you stick around.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Welcome, Edgar. Please ramble all you please. That's what we're here for, partially. I rant sometimes myself. No need to be an owner to enjoy FL. This is a civilized bunch with occasional off tangent tendencies. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Speaking of tangents, do we really have an Accord section?

Welcome, Edgar, but please do get a Ferrari.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Welcome, Edgar! :)

If you haven't already, start planning and saving/investing now to get the 328 -- with a little focus, you'll get there sooner than you think!

Cheers,

Tony

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome,,I just joined today myself. I just had to post up my story about the F430 I had for the night a couple weeks ago.

The one I borrowed is for sale. Wanna go in 50/50 for it? Haaaaaaaa

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Hey everybody, my name is Edgar. I've loved Ferraris for many years out of my young life. I was introduced to this forum by a friend of mine from work, who also was kind enough to give me my first ride in a Ferrari, which has just made my love for them worse. I unfortunately don't have one yet, currently I have the closest thing to a GT I could afford, a 2008 Honda Accord Coupe. However, it is my goal to have a 328 GTS in the next few years. I ramble, so I'm going to end this here.
Have you seen our 328 Buyers Guide ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts