Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks!

I'm Alessio, Alessiuccio's a fancy name my close friends use to call me. I live & work in Bologna, a city about 30km south of Modena and not much more far from Maranello!

I'm 28 and work for a bank, and i'm trying to climb my ladder to soon own one of my childhood dreams... go figure lol...

My granpa (a big classic bike restorator in central italy, near rome) actually owned a 348Ts fitted with a Challenge kit (i believe it basically was an exhaust and E.C.U. upgrade), but he eventually sold it. I still remember the exciting of having driven that car once... the engine sound (you definetely can't call it noise) just behind my ears, the prancing horse on the steering wheel, the feel of power, all people's eyes glued to us. *SIGHS*

Btw... you should have noticed that I'm pretty big Ferrari enthusiast. I even got the chance to enjoy a ride on a 355 F1 at the Fiorano test track (yes, the one they use for the race cars). That was a special event my father got invited to, and i surely didn't want to miss!

Other than that, i supervised two trades between italian ferrari owners and international buyers, curing all the logistics, the paperwork, and even the communication between both parts... and having a lot of fun! Everything is good to be near a ferrari! :D

Anyway, here I am! Hoping to give my contribution to this nice community, whenever it'll be possible! So If you guys need something ferrari-related, you now got a folk 30minutes far from the main factory!

Forza Ferrari!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Alessio, welcome to the forum.

Right now I was supposed to be in your city or somewhere near it - but I had to come back to Brazil.

Maybe in a few years I'll go visit you and the Ferrari factory! hehehehe

Forza!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts