Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am a new member to these forums and this is my first post so let me introduce myself. I reside in Brooklyn, NY and am 33. I love cars which is why I own several. My garage looks like this: a rosso corso Ferrari 599,a dark blue Bentley GT, black Mercedes GL450, grigorio testa(mettalic gray) Lamborghini Gallardo, and Black mercedes s550. When deciding to get a ferrari I chose the flagship for a number of reasons like design and powertrain. I use both the lambo and 599 as everyday cars and occasionally i do take them to the Aviator track in Brooklyn. I know that there are non owners on the site so i will post videos and pics of the cars here. Id rather do that here than on youtube as here i believe there is a better community.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and Welcome

WOW thats one hell of a collection can't wait to see pics.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Very nice collection of cars. Can't wait to see pics!

Chris

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Hi everyone, I am a new member to these forums and this is my first post so let me introduce myself. I reside in Brooklyn, NY and am 33. I love cars which is why I own several. My garage looks like this: a rosso corso Ferrari 599,a dark blue Bentley GT, black Mercedes GL450, grigorio testa(mettalic gray) Lamborghini Gallardo, and Black mercedes s550. When deciding to get a ferrari I chose the flagship for a number of reasons like design and powertrain. I use both the lambo and 599 as everyday cars and occasionally i do take them to the Aviator track in Brooklyn. I know that there are non owners on the site so i will post videos and pics of the cars here. Id rather do that here than on youtube as here i believe there is a better community.
Welcome to FL. Great garage.

How does the Bentley GT compare to the 599 GTB ?

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Welcome to F.L.

We would indeed like some photos especially the dark blue Bentley GT.

I am shopping for a Bentley and like to see what folks have.

·
Registered
6,212 Posts
Welcome to F.L.

We would indeed like some photos especially the dark blue Bentley GT.

I am shopping for a Bentley and like to see what folks have.
Is there no car you don't want? Gonna' have to put you on a budget.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts