Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm newbie on the forum, don't have a ferrari yet. Hopefully i can get one oneday, dream car to me ever since i watched "THE ROCK" movie back in the day.:)

my current ride now.
91' NSX

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
great car, the "Japanese Ferrari" =) reminds me of the days when Ayrton Senna was still kicking ass in the F1

and I watch "The Rock" every now and then just to see that F355 screaming!! hehehehe

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeahh japanese ferrari, this is the closest thing i can get, thats similar to ferrari that i can afford.
haha
yeah i always watch the ferrari screaming part in the rock as well. CRAZY sound! :eek:
honda came out with few prototype, most recent one is front engine 2+2 interior seats.
i hope they stick with Mid engine though
i'm jealous of you all guys on the board owning a ferrari
it's a DREAM to me still
i'm turing 24 soon, hopefully i'm doing something right still, and can get me down the road of owning one.

anyone have advise of getting ferrari or owning one..please let me know
i'm a newbie still alot to learn.:p

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
anyone have advise of getting ferrari or owning one..please let me know
i'm a newbie still alot to learn.:p
You have a really sweet ride there....I always loved the NSX but here in Canada, they are almost worth the same as a 308 (40-50K) so basically you own an “undercover” Ferrari…hehehe!!!!!!!!!!

You want advice on getting one….I will give you 3 tips….stay away from bars, drugs and credit cards….19 out of 20 people have an issue with one of these and sometimes all 3 and they can barely afford regular stuff let alone a Ferrari…..

~

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
That NSX is really cool motor!

(From someone who is not too keen on Japanese Exotics!)

Didn't Pininfarina design the NSX? or is that my imagination...

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
nice

ride, everything to be proud of there.

yes, new NSX has been shown in autoweek.com site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeahh i wonder when they going to put it in production, they been talking about prototype for years already.

Just wondering, you guys have hard time maintence the ferrari??? it is a super car!:confused:

i never have a chance to put myself in ferrari's wheel yet.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
well, I just read that the new NSX was being tested at Nurburgring

that's good news, the car should be put in production soon

·
Registered
402 Posts
very nice nsx JF355.

take magnums advice but not to a point you join the monks.

here's what i did...everytime i bail out on the fellas night out, i take 20-40 out of my wallet and put it in a cookie jar. its not much, but in the long run you will be pleasantly surprised. its a start.

and yea get a good job too :)

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Verdict was not positive.
I think he was a bit harsh, although it was the latest version, essentially it was a 13 yr old car. He should have compared it to other cars of a similar age and in a similar price bracket. I remember the critics raving about them in the early 90's and being unkind to 348's.

Having said that, he was right on one thing, no matter how hard it tries, it's not a Ferrari.

Would I buy one? No, but I wouldn't put anyone off buying one either. I'm sure it's got a fantastic engine that will go forever and ever and never break down.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts