Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Bruno,
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you here. Sorry I couldn't answer your tech question. Did you check the carbs? We have a wonderful collection of pictures in the Garage section of this website. Hope to see your 308 there soon. Only members can view the pictures so you must be logged into the site to view the pictures that are there now.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Magoo. Thanks for the heads up on it. The other site is a liitle wacky. A lot of new 1 time Fcar owners posting like experts.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Welcome Bruno!
I used to go to F-chat but the posts over there get way out of hand. I like a little good-natured ribbing (and I will give it also!) but some of those people get down-right mean. That doesn't happen here and I think Andrew will nip it in the bud if it does happen. I just recently took a look at F-chat to try and see if I could get some info I needed, I took a look at one post that was on the lines of what I was looking for and within like 5 replies the post went way off topic and people are spouting off about my-religion-is-better-than-yours or some crap like that. I won't even look at that site anymore, this Forum doesn't get the traffic F-chat has (yet) but the people here are a lot more respectful and good-natured.
Again, Welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts