1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Pretty sweet!

·
Registered
132 Posts
good to see at least one guy is not putting the car under a cover in a personal warehouse collection never to drive it. that is very impressive to see. :D

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Very nice. I see he parked it between two cars. Me, I would have parked it farther away. Oh, well. Happy to see it being driven and not a gargage queen.

Thanks for the photos.

:green:

·
Registered
20 Posts
It is indeed pleasing to see that at least one of these cars does more than just sit in a garage. But imagine how stressed the owner must be when driving in traffic or leaving it parked considering that it's worth $1.3 million US. I know I'd be quite terrified of crazed mothers in SUV's outside schools at the end of the school day if I drove a car like that!

·
Registered
132 Posts
1.3 U.S. ??? last time i checked it was $650,000 U.S. even with taxes and all it would still be around 3/4 of a mill.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I thought $1.3 million looked a bit excessive, but that's what a car at one dealer's website was advertised for. It says that it's a "US model" due for delivery in October 2003.

Feel sorry for the guy who'll end up buying it for $1.3 million if it's truly worth only about $600,000 - 700,000.

Nick

·
Registered
20 Posts
So that's why the only Enzo I've seen advertised in the US is about $300,000 more than any I've seen for sale in Europe.

Nick

·
Registered
7 Posts
WOW! i seriously can't get enough of that car. simply stunning.
i'd say with a car that rare, though, the US dealers could easily mark up the price that much and sell it instantly. I saw a black F50 for sale here in the US for $800,000 about 1.5 years ago. why could he sell it for twice it's original worth? because he said it was one of 2 black ones in the country.
sad thing is, though, i'd probly pay more than it's worth if it's the only chance i get of owning one. (if i were a millionaire of course)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts