Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

after being disappointed at being let down by the guy selling me the Blue 348 TS last week I have now found a very nice Red Spider which I have put a deposit down on.

I don't want to "jinx" this one by saying too much before I collect it Friday but I'll take some photos this weekend and post them here.

I said some time ago that I thought the 348 looked best in blue .... well I think I've changed my mind, the Spider looks very nice in Red :D

I'm praying for some nice weather this weekend and I'm busy every night this week painting my garage to make it good enough to park a Ferrari in.

Justyn.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
justynb said:
Hi everyone,

after being disappointed at being let down by the guy selling me the Blue 348 TS last week I have now found a very nice Red Spider which I have put a deposit down on.

I don't want to "jinx" this one by saying too much before I collect it Friday but I'll take some photos this weekend and post them here.

I said some time ago that I thought the 348 looked best in blue .... well I think I've changed my mind, the Spider looks very nice in Red :D

I'm praying for some nice weather this weekend and I'm busy every night this week painting my garage to make it good enough to park a Ferrari in.

Justyn.
Justyn,
I hope everything goes well for you. You've been very patient and deserve this to go very smooth. Be sure to stop by and post those pictures in the Garage section.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Wow, congratulations!!!!!!! A 348 spider is one of the most beautiful modern Ferraris in my opinion! If it is a good one as you indicated, I am sure it will be tons of fun!

Niels

·
Registered
40 Posts
Justyn

I've been lurking on the thread and I am happy to hear it is working out. The red is gorgeous on the spyder. You won't be disappointed.

When you post the pictures, how about changing your avatar? That red spyder would be much nicer than the 928. :green:

steven

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I certainly intend to change my Avatar. I don't have the Porsche any more, I sold it a couple of weeks ago to make way for a 348.

I would have replaced it with a picture of me but I thought I would spare you all that agony :wink:

Justyn.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I definately like your new Avatar better!! :green:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yup, that's a photo of my new car. I'll take some good quality pics this weekend (weather permitting) and post them here.

It has the standard black tonneau cover for the hood but also a cream one to match the seats, which I think makes it look very nice 8)

Justyn.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yes, that cream cover looks a lot sweeter then a regular black one
so it's safe to say now that you have this one for sure?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm collecting it Friday, I have the insurance arranged, the money ordered and the train travel to go get it booked. The vendor is a very nice guy so hopefully nothing will go wrong this time.

I'm also busy painting the garage this week and am ordering a Carcoon tomorrow for delivery on Thursday.

Justyn.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Justyn

Congrats man! wow u have finally done what half of us are still dreaming about. Well from the tiny pic we have seen so far, the car looks brill. Im glad you went for red in the end (definately my favourite) and the spyder looks beautiful.

Congrats once again. Dare I ask how much? I only ask since we have already been talking about prices previously.

A

PS Im still looking for that elusive house so the Mondial is still on ice. Im going to go and see the current owner sometime this week, but wont be buying until the house deal is done. I'll take some pics anyway and post them for you all to enjoy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts