Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excuse me just a bit for being a bit off-topic. I just received a job offer after a grand total of eight hours of interviews over the course of one month. :work:

What a relief, the Ferrari stays. Oh, and yeah, we can eat, too.... :)

I'm going for a drive this evening.

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Niels,

Thank you very much. Yes, it's a 40 minute commute. There are some folks that drive their collector cars to work on Fridays. Primarily alot of American "muscle" cars. Big block Chevy's, etc. It should be fun to take the 308 as well. Finding a parking spot with it is much easier than finding one for the big American cars... :wink:

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys,

Thank you all very much. I mean it. This job hunting is tough, tough business. I've been hard at it for darn near five months now. Not kidding.

I will for sure let you know how that first Friday goes. First, I have to go to Green Bay, Wisconsin for training. So, it may be a little while.

Thanks, Andrew for letting this topic slide...You're OK, I don't care what Dirk and Tifoso_Boy say about you! :wink:

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Dane Sander said:

Thanks, Andrew for letting this topic slide...You're OK, I don't care what Dirk and Tifoso_Boy say about you! :wink:

Forza,

Dane
HEY what do you mean with that :question: :question: :question: :evil:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
BTW Dane

GONGRATS MAN :D :green: :work:

and don't forget to unpack yur camera for that first friday :wink:

and where were you hired, and as what :question:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Dane Sander said:
Just a small attempt at a little humor. Sorry if it's offensive. I can delete it if you'd like. Just let me know. Dane
Naah, don't worry, i just thougt that you had heard something that i didn't know off

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dirk,

Thank you very much. I'm very, very happy to say the least. Here's the web-site of the company. www.schneider.com I will be what's called a Service Team Leader; very basically said, I'll be the manager of about 40 drivers and a direct link between our company and it's customers. Great people, great company, a ton of stability and alot of room to progress. Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I took a quick peak at it, and that seems a big company.
Well i wish you the best of luck on your new adventure, and when do you start

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Congrats Dane! I figured it wouldn't be too long before someone scooped you up! You don't get to be an officer in the U.S. Army and pilot multi-million dollar attack helicopters without the kind of commitment to excellence that any major corporation desires to have in its management staff.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pete,

Man, I've obviously fooled you into thinking I'm something I'm not! I'm just glad that it's worked out. One thing I've learned, you really have to connect what you've done to what you want to do. One bad answer and that could be it. Thanks very much. How's the wedding planning??

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rorytiger,

Welcome to the site. It's great to have you here. I hope you find the site enjoyable and informative. Andrew, the site founder, has put an incredible amount of work into making it happen. Thank you for the congrats on the job.

Forza,

Dane

1 - 17 of 17 Posts