Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My desire is a 360 Spider...Silver with Black interior and Challenge wheels/grills.

Yesterday while I was at the dealer, there was a Black on Black 360 Spider with chrome wheels. (I'm going back Monday to photo her)

Oh my god was that sweet!

Now I don't know which one I want. :(

Which sounds better to you?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just found the dealers photo of her...

Here is the list of options...
2003 Ferrari 360 Spider F1
630 Miles;
Triple Black;
Formula One Transmission;
Power Daytona Seats;
Grey Stitching Throughout Interior;
Shields;
Front and Rear Challenge Grilles;
Ferrari Hi-Fi Sound System with Subwoofer;
Custom Forged Chrome Wheels by GFG/Giovanna 19" Front, 20" Rear; Tubi Exhaust

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
That double black is awesome but the wheels don't do it for me. Now if you had some black wheels like Pete has on his 308 that car would be kickass looking. Of course you'll have the chrome wheels to change to if you don't like it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Looks really great

Finally a 360 spyder with no bold guy sitting in it :lol:

Much better keep posting more

Bold guy behind the camera= brillant :green: :green:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I feel that black is an excellent paint color. If you are going to take great care of the paint, black will show it. If you are going to neglect the paint, black will show that also. With silver, it pretty much looks the same, no matter if it is all shined up or neglected. Good luck in your quest.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
black on black is very cool
if you go back be sure to bring a close-up of the rims, however i'm not a big fan of chromed rims, these look pretty good (if they where regular allu rims)

last year i saw a black on black 360 in germany with the scuderia shields, challenge grill, black!! challenge rims and red calipers
i instantly started to drool :green:
http://www.ferrariforum.net/gallery/view.php?photo_id=355&screen=1&cat_id=28&action=images
Now that is what I'm talking about. Black wheels look sweet on that. As always, kickass photo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think black looks better in the daylight but silver looks better at night. It's really a tossup. I personally would go with black simply because it's more rare. I've never seen a black 360 but I've seen at least 4 or 5 different silver ones.

I agree with the guy that said the chrome rims should go. I hate chrome rims.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts