Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally picked my car up on Saturday after being without it for 2 weeks :green:

The oil leak is now fixed - it was, as suspected, a leak at one of the joints where the seal had perished.

During the last couple of weeks they've also fixed a misfire in one of the cylinders - he did tell me what caused it, but I can't remember.

They've also refurbished the pedals, as some of the grease had solidified and was causing the throttle to stick slightly.

The black paintwork leading into the air intakes (behind the windows) has been redone, and looks fantastic.

And finally - the black horse on the rear grill has been removed and I've had silver horses front and back put on - they looks gorgeous!!

Hopefully - nothing more will go wrong for a while!!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Yeah!!! I am going home this Friday and will take mine out, 3 weeks away from my car.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Any chance of some pics now that she's back, Bazil?

8)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quaid said:
Any chance of some pics now that she's back, Bazil?
Aye definitely - it'll have to wait until this weekend though, as it's dark by the time I get home in the evening!!

Actually - apart from a couple of pics I took in the garage, on the day I got it home, I've not taken any yet.

Unless it's raining again, I'll make it my task for the weekend - the decorating can wait. Just don't tell the wife!!! :green:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts