Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a gorgeous sunny day in Holland, and I've just landed - flown in from West Africa to my home country, got dad to drop me off at the Independent's, and picked up the 550! Had some little tasters of V12-driving getting home but just getting warmed up really. She's in the driveway waiting for my brother to arrive, and we'll go for a nice spin. And then... the fireworks start.

I'm heading off to Goodwood Revival tomorrow, and after that it's Switzerland, France, Monza (Friday F1 practice) + Tuscany + Maranello, Austria, Germany and home. 7,000km of octane-fuelled driving with a bit of golf and mediterranean food thrown in.

Life truly does not get better than this!

I hope you all have a great time driving yours as well (whatever it may be - as long as it gives you pleasure) the next 3 weeks. But you'll be hard fixed to surpass my smile :D:D:D:D

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
hehehehehe nice!!!!

remember to share your happiness with us, post pictures and reports =)

have fun!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Onno,

That sounds like a superb trip, 7000KM in 3 weeks, you'll really get to know your 550 on that trip. Make sure you tell us all about it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
sounds like you are going to have a great trip on that ferrari of yours. you are missing out on something though. you did not mention a beautiful girl next to you in that ferrari :D

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Returned last week, guys, and it was every bit as wonderful as expected, hoped, and prayed for.

It turned out it was about 6000km I drove, but still not bad going. :D. I've owned my 550 for 3 months or 3% of her life, but I've done 26% of the mileage...

The trip to Goodwood was amazing, and the trip to Italy even better! Got to see the new Scuderia (well, some test mules) at the factory, for instance.

I'll post a thorough thread with pics soon.

The beautiful girl was indeed the only thing missing. She didn't fit into the budget :D. But at least now I got to spend some time on some quality photo shoots and go where I wanted to go. Next time it would be nice to share the experience, though.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts