Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Welcome Mick

nice looking 308 you have there.

i'm staring my eyes out here, you have an amazing wife if she give's you that for you birthday.
It's very weird, i asked the same thing for the last 6 years with my birthday and still my parents say no :-? :lol:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
That is quite a nice present. I'm asking for something for that for a long time now, but no one give it until this moment. Santaclaus, parents, friends, nobody loves me :-? :evil:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Sweet Car!!!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments. The car may not be 'concours' but its plenty good enogh for me.
By the way, the cat is just one of three and as you guessed Peter, thats where catswhiskers comes from.
Best regards,
Mick

·
Registered
106 Posts
Gee

Thats really nice :)

Please please please tell us how you did it???

The wife give you a ferrari and sex :eek:

Jesus please tell us what we fools are doing wrong and obviously you are doing right :roll:

Yep you are right just a little little bit jealous :oops:

How old is your doughter and is see financial capable to buy her new boyfriend [me] a ferrari?

If the answer is Yes send me a private message :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
damn your wife is special. Keep for as long as you live. Sweet car. Did she pick it out or did you help her out?

·
Registered
770 Posts
No old fart in those pictures Mick!! It's gorgeous!!

Which dealer did it come from, or was it a private sale?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I don't know whether Mick uses this forum any more so I will reply on his behalf:

I think he bought the car privately, I remember him saying it was very dirty and hadn't been cleaned for months.

He recently sold the car and has ordered a Lancia Stratos kit to build over the winter.

Justyn.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts