Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`ve been considering new rims for my 355. The BBS LM is the only rims I realy think fits the 355. Until I saw these, from Hamann: Anyone ever seen these on a real car or have any experience with these rims??

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I`ve been considering new rims for my 355. The BBS LM is the only rims I realy think fits the 355. Until I saw these, from Hamann: Anyone ever seen these on a real car or have any experience with these rims??
I was able to locate them on the internet.
http://www.spoiledcars.com/rims/HAMANN/Hamann--22Z_PG3.asp
I don't have experience with them and I haven't seen them on a car in person. Good luck with them. Post some pictures of your F355! Its my favorite Ferrari:D

Chris

·
Registered
402 Posts
Holy crap! check out those after market cross drilled rotors :eek:
I can't imagine the stopping power with those brembos calipers.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When i finaly found their homepage I also found the rims:

http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/460.0.html

I realy want some new wheels on my car, but I don`t think 19" is good for the car and it`s handling. But they are realy good looking.. The alternative would be BBS LM or Challange wheels (But I don`t seem fint them anywhere)

Here`s the latest pics of my car. It just arrived Norway end of last week, and are now just waiting to be registrated before I can pick it up.

It was a sad sight when i found my car coverd in snow :eek: (but only for a day). I asked them kindely if they could at least put it under a roof, and they did. Just bad they did`n`t have any indoor space. Just one more week now :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Beautiful F355:D

Chris

·
Registered
374 Posts
That car looks nasty :cool:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
In Japan I saw more tuned/aftermarket Ferraris in one day than I have in the four years sense. There were several Hamann altered Ferraris and I would recommend them. If you get them post photos so we can all admire them.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
In Japan I saw more tuned/aftermarket Ferraris in one day than I have in the four years sense. There were several Hamann altered Ferraris and I would recommend them. If you get them post photos so we can all admire them.

I agree to this. I truly believe that Hamann makes the best rims for Ferrari.

Chris

·
Premium Member
11,886 Posts
10 year old thread. Wheels are actually out of production Hamann PGIIIs and the brakes were Mov'Its, not Brembos, and far superior to Brembo aftermarket brakes. Have Mov'It ceramic brakes on my 575M.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts