Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being that Im a lowly college student I have a low paying part time job at the local circuit city. On my way to work I saw a BEAUTIFUL car ... the F430.

I was stunned at first to see the convertible in the middle of a circuit city parking lot, sure enough it was just sitting there with the top down. I have to say, the car is absolutely stunning in person. The pictures Ive seen of the car dont do it justice. Its surprisingly small as well, I liked that about it.

Congrats to all the F430 syder owners out there ... a great looking car. Thumbs up to Pinninfarina!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
the F430 is not available in Brazil yet, it arrives in December, I think

I´m waiting to see one, I´m sure it looks better "in person" than in pictures 8)

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
What an experience! I would enjoy seein it as well. Aside from my own, an acquaitance's 308, and a Testarossa back in the '80s I have not been blessed to see other Ferraris.
Can't believe someone would park a quarter-of-a-million dollar vehicle in any parking lot!...[what, was the Enzo in the shop????] 8)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not only did he park it in the lot, the owner left the top down!!!

I dont mean to sound like I have no faith in humanity, but in a college town people will do malicious things just because they can. Im surprised he did what he did.

In any case, it was far more beautiful in person ... my girlfriend even agreed!!

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
FunkyJunc said:
...I dont mean to sound like I have no faith in humanity...
I hope you will come to have more faith in God than faith in humanity: only God is infallible! :wink:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
jungathart said:
FunkyJunc said:
...I dont mean to sound like I have no faith in humanity...
I hope you will come to have more faith in God than faith in humanity: only God is infallible! :wink:
In God we trust, all others must pay cash 8) right? :lol:

My girlfriend doesn´t like Ferraris, she says they all are ugly (specially the 355) :cry:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My girlfriend tends to agree with me just to keep me quiet. If she dissagreed there would be a long 'discussion' about the beauty and the history behind each and every prancing horse. She knows better than to encourage me.

In any case she commented right off the bat about its presence. An astonishing car. I think she wants one!! (fine by me) :lol:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I tryed (or tried?? :roll: ) to teach some stuff about Ferraris to my girlfriend, but she didn´t learn very much, so I gave up (at least for now)

she can´t tell the difference between a VW Passat and a Mercedes C

and she doesn´t like sports cars either, that´s why she thinks all the Ferraris look bad

but there is hope, she thinks that the Jaguar XKR looks good :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts