Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now as some of you know, the Spa Ferrari Days started today, and the freak that i am ofcourse went from day one
Now since it was a friday and so ofcourse there wasn't a lot of people around, i started in the morning inspecting all the pitboxes (Spa has 2 different pitlanes, so lot's of pitboxes)
and in one box i find a 330 P3, ofcourse i started drooling even harder then i already was :wink: and started shooting pics, now there was a guy already preparing the car for its drive and at a certain point he asks me if i could help him remove the front cover of the car (look at pic)
and ofcourse that really made my day

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Really cool Dirk!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Pete

you know, i was lucky enough to see a P3 upclose, beeing able to shoot close-ups and all, and then the guy asks me if i can help him, i couldn't believe it, i was carrying a piece of a P3, one of Ferrari's legends.
My day just couldn't go wrong anymore

·
Registered
228 Posts
Really nice dirk.
But i had a hand shake with filipe massa. First i want a signature. But he walked away to the car. But when he was in the car i opened the window. So people give him a hand. And then i gived him also a hand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts