Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What car is this? More photos to follow... either as a hint or when someone gets it right. :wink:

Hope it's not too easy. :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn you! Damn you to #[email protected]#($ :evil: :x :green:

Yes it is finally done, out of the shop and track tested. (briefly) More pic's to follow... although the garage isn't done yet where it is living this summer so they are all pic's from within the trailer. :p

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'll go with that Bob - in fact, I'll try and better it!

Chassis number - 0362

(Even I'll admit to that being a miracle if it's right!!!)

·
Registered
101 Posts
i seen that part of a ferrari some where but i
dont know whats the name of the Modle

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
did you paint the engine hood black? In the first pic it looks likt that, but on the second it is just red.
If second pic is the pic I posted then you are confused. I posted another pic to continue the game. Guess what car I posted.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Erik, He already said it was a 375 MM. But man you know a good car. The 166 MM Barchetta is sweet with it's 2.0 Liter V12.

·
Registered
300 Posts
game

330 TRI/LM is a 1 car model, formerly s/n 0780TR, a 250 TR 60. The Fantuzzi bodied spyder, s/n 0808 owned by P Bardinon. Nothing special for pic, but that's all I've found.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
I heard that Pierre Bardinon bought the 330 TRI/LM at an auctionfor 6 million dollars. It is a Testa Rossa-s/n 0808. As the winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans in the able hands of Phil Hill and Olivier Gendebien. I love this car because it is a front engine, rear driv car. My favorates are with long noses. It is the most expensive car at auction.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
bardinon hasn't bought cars in a while
yes 0808 went for $6.5 million, but to Jim Spirro in the US who drives it regulary even on the roads around his house

·
Registered
322 Posts
Yea he bought it to drive. Not just to set around. I would to. He has more than one Ferrari in his museum. I have seen a picture of him in it and have seen the under and interior and engine and gas tank.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts