Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Had my GT4 for 4 weeks now and it's going really well, went for a trip to Wales in it last Friday, I'm sure it's getting faster :D (Although the rear shock is still clonking on the rebound)

Anyway, have any of you GT4 owners got info on somewhere I can get a workshop manual, either on CD or hard copy? If the shock needs replacing, I thought I might see how difficult a job it is and maybe have a go myself (any advice)?

Cheers
Andy
Gloucestershire, UK

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I heard some things you couls download thing like owner manuals on the official owners site. You could try that one.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for the advice guys, the site looks useful. I downloaded the table of contents for the GT4 Manual and it looks like a copy of the owners manual. I already have the original owners maual, and it is very detailed for an owners manual. I am, however, after something that is more like a Haynes manual.

Any other resources?

Cheers

Where there's a will there's a way!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Andy,
I have the GT4 workshop manual and the 308 GTS parts manual (same parts as GT4) electronically. They are too large to send by email and I think if I posted them I would be breaking a few copyright laws.

I could burn them onto a cd and mail them to you. PM me.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Pete04222 said:
Andy,
I have the GT4 workshop manual and the 308 GTS parts manual (same parts as GT4) electronically. They are too large to send by email and I think if I posted them I would be breaking a few copyright laws.

I could burn them onto a cd and mail them to you. PM me.
Pete,

you could cheat the system here on FF. If the file is a .pdf just change that .pdf to .jpg and then send it to him via a private message. The file has to be under 10mb for this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts