Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My name is Pete. I'm a Marketing Director from San Diego representing Vertex USA. I'm an avid automotive enthusiast and have always been a huge fan of Ferrari. I hope to learn as much as I can about Ferrari's from you all. It's great to be here!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Pete. I'm a Marketing Director from San Diego representing Vertex USA. I'm an avid automotive enthusiast and have always been a huge fan of Ferrari. I hope to learn as much as I can about Ferrari's from you all. It's great to be here!
Welcome Pete from San Diego.

- Pete from New Jersey

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Uh-oh...

We have Pete from Maine, Pete from Jersey and now Pete from San Diego...

Lots of fun....lol

Welcome Pete SD...

Mario

~

·
Registered
167 Posts
any hookups on Vertex body panels? I could use some parts for my nissan track car...plus when I buy a 360 I want that Vertice kit

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Thanks Archie.. you made me laugh (actually spit out my food) when I read your post.

Cheers!
Happy to be of service to you. You've got to have a laugh sometimes, life's too short to be serious all the time:)

Just wait till Cap't Pete (yes, another Pete) joins in, things always liven up when he's around:D

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Maybe we should all change our name to Pete, that would really confuse anyone reading the message boards:D
This reminds me of the Monty Python sketch "Bruces". Set in an Aussie university faculty lounge.

Michael: Hello.
Fourth Bruce: Michael Baldwin, Bruce. Michael Baldwin, Bruce. Michael Baldwin, Bruce.
First Bruce: Is your name not Bruce?
Michael: No, it's Michael.
Second Bruce: That's going to cause a little confusion.
Third Bruce: Mind if we call you "Bruce" to keep it clear?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqgnExSiS0s

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is a great thread. I'm glad to be associated with the great Pete's of Ferrarilife.com

Everyone, change your name to Pete so we can all be great! Now only of every Pete had a Ferrari or if everyone who owned one was named Pete. That would be fantastic!

Good times.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
OMG, the Petes just keep on coming hehehehehe

how many already? about 2 billions, I guess hehehehehe just too many!

welcome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts