Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, Thought I would give my short introduction to everyone. Some on here will know me from other forums and I look forward to being involved on here. A great Friendly site.

I am based in London and have had my 92 348 ts for almost 1year now. I am one of those owners that likes to use my car a lot so it's not the cleanest :grin2: but it is well loved.

I have added a few pics that were taken a few months ago when the good old british weather wasn't up to its usual tricks and I had just spent hours cleaning it.

Cheers,
Adam.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao and Welcome to the "LIFE"

Gotta love anyone with a 348 welcome brother..:) You will find this site quite different from the other.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Good to have you here, Adam. Welcome ! Great looking Ferrari and well loved indeed. Very nice shots, indeed. w/ smiles Jimmy

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Welcome, Adam,

I think that 348 is very clean and very nice!

I have a friend here that has a beauty as well. The only difference is that his steering wheel is on the left side. What happened to yours?

Post often.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers for the welcome guys? I have to admit the car is a little dirty since those pics were taken.

Looking forward to posting lots on here. Seems like a top forum with some great people :bearhug:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the forum Adam! Absolutely amazing 348!

Chris

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome

Nice looking 348.

Agree with Nightlife - the more 348s the better!

Greg

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Welcome Adam;

Nice 348.

PS: I sold a pair of shields to the driver of the Queen's carriage [one of two persons who does that] and he mounted them on his 348.

Must be a popular car there.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
That would be P B-B. His 348 is in terrific condition.

Yes. Just looked up his id...that's him. Hope he logs in soon, wonder how the shields went. Cost about $500 each...he got a good deal.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Talked via PM yesterday. I didn't meant to imply personal purchase info. just that he got a good deal on the shields...I have a few sets, but NONE that fine. The others are Yoshis

1 - 20 of 21 Posts