Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you haven't heard of or seen this site, I highly recommend it. Jonathan Bird has done a great job explaining the ins and outs of 308 ownership. His well-documented and photographed service procedures take some of the mystery out of owning these classic cars. I know Jonathan personally and can tell you all that he takes great pride in his own Ferrari ownership experience. For someone to take the time that he has to document the steps involved in some of the more common service procedures is quite an accomplishment. And for someone who is servicing one of these cars for the first time, the tutorials add peace of mind to the experience.

Bravo Jonathan and BirdmanFerrari.com!

Ferrari 308 Mondial parts and service

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow, thanks David! David has taught me a great deal--which is how I wrote many of those tutorials. However, many of them were also written and submitted by other Ferrari DIY mechanics and I'm always looking for new ones. So if anyone out there has documented a service procedure and wants to share, please drop me a line.

Jonathan

·
Premium Member
11,885 Posts
Jonathan- Great site. Wish it had been around when I owned my 308 GTS, but there was no internet back then (81-83).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Have to agree. Jon is a fantastic person and a great technical writer. I've used his tutorials to do work on my 308. Extremely helpful. Now where the heck is he.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts