Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think so anyway. I took it as a quick snapshot but I really like it. The angle really shows off the car. The shiny part of the paint shows it is a well cared for exotic, the dirty part shows it is a "road warrior". The wide spaced exhaust and the full vent panel underneath give the car an "ass-heavy" look, full of muscle, and it looks like it will pop-a-wheelie the second you let out the clutch.

I can only post this small photo. It doesn't do the photo justice. If any of you want to see the Hi-Res version, to look at or use as a desktop, PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
I totally agree. The angle really shows off the car. I'll PM you!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Pete,

When the snow melts you should try to get a few shots on the coast with the ocean in the background. I can't recall seeing your car in that setup.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alexander348 said:
Isn't it about time you open your sail boating business already? You have quite an inventory there:)

Alexander
You want to buy one? :green:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enzo250GTO said:
Pete,

When the snow melts you should try to get a few shots on the coast with the ocean in the background. I can't recall seeing your car in that setup.
Will do Andrew! I want to try and get a pic of the car with my sailboat, under full sail, in the background.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boxer said:
Now that is one well used Ferrari !
Thanks! I need to hear that more often. The car has sat in the garage for too long!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
road warrior!? 8) too cool!

can´t wait to see the 308 with your boat, Pete!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts