Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
That's 1 part of the Matsuda collection
his biggest musuem actually, he also has a 2nd museum but that's smaller.
he is THE japanese Ferrari collector.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cool collection.
By the way there was an F40 video in which the owner reaches the top speed. I think he was from Japan.
Is he Matsuda?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rosso Corsa said:
Cool collection.
By the way there was an F40 video in which the owner reaches the top speed. I think he was from Japan.
Is he Matsuda?
Matsuda is quite old (over 70 I believe) so I'm guess that it wasn't him.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Rosso Corsa said:
Cool collection.
Is he Matsuda?
Nope that was at the time the president of the ferrari club japan.
after about 10.000 copies of that tape got sold, the japanese cops got a hold of it and arrested him.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Does anyone have a copy of that video they could share?
I have only seen clips of it. Never the whole thing.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yeah i got it somewhere
i'll check how big it is, perhaps i can mail it to you, if not i can always put it for a short time online

·
Registered
23 Posts
So that's what the Matsuda collection looks like. I was in Japan about 4-5 years ago on business and did the usual sightseeing/touring. One of the last stops was to a Buddhist temple/park. As I got out of the tour bus I looked to the left and saw one of Matsuda museums--from the outside. Next thing I knew I was back on the tour bus. My only Ferrari sighting was a white Mitsubishi pickup truck with the Cavallino rampante and Matsuda logo on the side...so close yet so far!!!

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MeanRex said:
Mazda is called Matsuda in Japan, kinda weird. But anyways, awesome fact.
Whereabouts in Japan is this?
They are very close in pronunciation but not the same. It is hard to tell a difference but they can.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts