Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so this ferrari (http://www.ncr-pca.org/2004/de-oct/index.htm the top left!) was just stolen. supposedly, from my friend who races with this guy, it is a 360 challenger. i say it is a F355 Challenge. who is right? i guess it is one of only like 3 ever made and its from the 90's. guess the guy says its a 360 and it has "360" decals on the back. what is it?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hard to tell much from the pics. But looking at the bottom-left pic I see a yellow Ferrari F-348 or an F-355....not really sure. Why would someone steal a challenge car...not really street legal....so you couldn't really enjoy it except on the track?

·
Registered
509 Posts
carguy said:
Why would someone steal a challenge car...not really street legal....so you couldn't really enjoy it except on the track?
There is no title or VIN for the car. You would never be able to identify the car (assuming it was re-painted).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yeah, and is there such thing as a ferrari challengeR? i thought they were all "challenge"'s?

·
Registered
509 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Dr. Bob said:
355, and no it can't be used on the street, but yes it does have a VIN and yes it can be identified.
I concur, everything that leaves the factory, even the F-1 cars, gets a serial number.

It doesnt have a title though correct?

I dont remember why I thought they didnt have a VIN :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts