• Sell the Ferrari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buy another Ferrari

Votes: 0 0.0%

Good Intentions for 2004!

1708 Views 17 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Andrew
THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED!!!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Can we have some other options for those of us who already have a Ferrari please!!
exceeding the speedlimit with 100mph
DJEEE, i believe that most of us do that on a regular basis, and i don't even drive a ferrari
Dirk exceeding the speedlimit with 100 mph
= driving faster than 267 km/hour !!!!! :wink:
Most of us do that?? :eek:
Dirk your volkswagen Golf is only doing 110 mph, so you aren't able to do this :green: :lol: :eek:
Thanks EBRINK - I've voted now!!
Well since all of the other options are highly unprobable, I picked the most likely in my opinion. Even if I got another car I don't think I would be able to go over 155 mph. German cars are electronically limited to that speed I believe. Plus, attempting that on the roads around here is extremely dangerous. I would only try that out west in Montana or Nevada. I picked having sex in the Ferrari since I am single and don't have to worry about adultery or anything. So I am going to have to win the lottery and get a girl. The latter shouldn't be too hard.
EBRINK said:
Dirk exceeding the speedlimit with 100 mph
= driving faster than 267 km/hour !!!!! :wink:
Most of us do that?? :eek:
Dirk your volkswagen Golf is only doing 110 mph, so you aren't able to do this :green: :lol: :eek:
Your conversion is WAY OFF. Driving 100mph isn't THAT fast. It is 1.6KM = 1Mi so to drive 100mph = 160kmh.
Andrew, 1 landmile= 1,66km
so 100 miles = 166km, speedlimit in holland = 100km/hour
EXCEEDING speedlimit with 100 miles = 100 + 166 = 266 km/hour :eek:
You are welcome andrew :D , Sorry you are not going to be my accountant :wink: :lol:
ebrink
i had the same thing in mind as andrew
driving faster then 166 km/h, so hey who doesn't do that
besides my golf does 205 km/h withoout a problem :p :wink: :green:
and since when is the speedlimit 100 km/h in holland
it's 120 km/h just like in Belgium
Dj Dirk, speedlimit in Holland is 100 km/hour and where there are no signs it is 120 km/hour :x
Since your golf only does 205 km/hour and I am passing by with 60 km/hour[ driving 265km/hour] it's difficult enough to exceed by 100 m/phr
If you want to exceed 120 km/hour speed limit with 166 km it's fine with me. Let me do the maths for you :lol:
You should at least drive 166+120=286km/hour :wink:
Are you still here Dirk?????? :green:
Or are you sitting in the corner beiing silent? :oops:
You kan still try to do 196 in a 30 km/h zone. Could be done in a Golf ;-)

Okay, you probably have to walk the rest since your license will probably be gone or even worse an ambulance or hearce (sp?) is going to take you home!

Niels
EBRINK said:
Dj Dirk, speedlimit in Holland is 100 km/hour and where there are no signs it is 120 km/hour
so according to you that 120 km/h isn't a speedlimit :roll:
Dirk,

As you 'know' speed limits are only a guideline ;-) You just should not exceed it when there are speeding traps in the neighborhood ;-) And there are so many speedlimits here: 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 120 so take a pick. And even in residential areas you have to drive as fast as a pedestrian, but the limit has not been recorded anywhere by law. Normally it means 20 tops (yes, a very fast pedestrian ;-).

Niels
Win the lottery and buy a Ferrari
I want to finish this year for school, get alot of money (don't know how) and visit lots of festivals and buy lots of Ferrari-books and magazines
enzo250gto wrote:
On here, think first, post later :wink:
I totally agree Andrew :lol: :lol:
EBRINK said:
enzo250gto wrote:
On here, think first, post later :wink:
I totally agree Andrew :lol: :lol:
You crack me up the way you quote other post in other forums in other topics. I've never seen this done before so I'm calling it an "EBRINK"
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.