·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS TOPIC IS CLOSED!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
Can we have some other options for those of us who already have a Ferrari please!!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
exceeding the speedlimit with 100mph
DJEEE, i believe that most of us do that on a regular basis, and i don't even drive a ferrari

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dirk exceeding the speedlimit with 100 mph
= driving faster than 267 km/hour !!!!! :wink:
Most of us do that?? :eek:
Dirk your volkswagen Golf is only doing 110 mph, so you aren't able to do this :green: :lol: :eek:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thanks EBRINK - I've voted now!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well since all of the other options are highly unprobable, I picked the most likely in my opinion. Even if I got another car I don't think I would be able to go over 155 mph. German cars are electronically limited to that speed I believe. Plus, attempting that on the roads around here is extremely dangerous. I would only try that out west in Montana or Nevada. I picked having sex in the Ferrari since I am single and don't have to worry about adultery or anything. So I am going to have to win the lottery and get a girl. The latter shouldn't be too hard.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
EBRINK said:
Dirk exceeding the speedlimit with 100 mph
= driving faster than 267 km/hour !!!!! :wink:
Most of us do that?? :eek:
Dirk your volkswagen Golf is only doing 110 mph, so you aren't able to do this :green: :lol: :eek:
Your conversion is WAY OFF. Driving 100mph isn't THAT fast. It is 1.6KM = 1Mi so to drive 100mph = 160kmh.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Andrew, 1 landmile= 1,66km
so 100 miles = 166km, speedlimit in holland = 100km/hour
EXCEEDING speedlimit with 100 miles = 100 + 166 = 266 km/hour :eek:
You are welcome andrew :D , Sorry you are not going to be my accountant :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
ebrink
i had the same thing in mind as andrew
driving faster then 166 km/h, so hey who doesn't do that
besides my golf does 205 km/h withoout a problem :p :wink: :green:
and since when is the speedlimit 100 km/h in holland
it's 120 km/h just like in Belgium

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dj Dirk, speedlimit in Holland is 100 km/hour and where there are no signs it is 120 km/hour :x
Since your golf only does 205 km/hour and I am passing by with 60 km/hour[ driving 265km/hour] it's difficult enough to exceed by 100 m/phr
If you want to exceed 120 km/hour speed limit with 166 km it's fine with me. Let me do the maths for you :lol:
You should at least drive 166+120=286km/hour :wink:
Are you still here Dirk?????? :green:
Or are you sitting in the corner beiing silent? :oops:

·
Registered
824 Posts
You kan still try to do 196 in a 30 km/h zone. Could be done in a Golf ;-)

Okay, you probably have to walk the rest since your license will probably be gone or even worse an ambulance or hearce (sp?) is going to take you home!

Niels

·
Registered
824 Posts
Dirk,

As you 'know' speed limits are only a guideline ;-) You just should not exceed it when there are speeding traps in the neighborhood ;-) And there are so many speedlimits here: 30, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 120 so take a pick. And even in residential areas you have to drive as fast as a pedestrian, but the limit has not been recorded anywhere by law. Normally it means 20 tops (yes, a very fast pedestrian ;-).

Niels

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I want to finish this year for school, get alot of money (don't know how) and visit lots of festivals and buy lots of Ferrari-books and magazines

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
enzo250gto wrote:
On here, think first, post later :wink:
I totally agree Andrew :lol: :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts