Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everything that the Ferrari team should have done in Malaysia, they did today

the race was simply perfect!!

the only way to make it better would be if Kimi was 2nd, but well... it was fine by me!

FORZA!!!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Great result for Scuderia Ferrari. I'm also pleased that Lewis came 2nd. I know he drives for the competition, but I'm still patriotic and like to see the Brits do well

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, I'm not a very patriotic person, but of course I love to see Brazilian athletes doing a good job

and since Senna died, we've been waiting for another great driver, hoped that Barrichello would be it, but he isn't

now Massa is giving us hope to have another champion, after 16 years!

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Great result for Scuderia Ferrari. I'm also pleased that Lewis came 2nd. I know he drives for the competition, but I'm still patriotic and like to see the Brits do well

I'll second that. Hopefully the season will continue in the same vein - Ferrari and McLaren fighting for the top spot, Lewis outpacing Alonso, with BMW nipping at their heels and "Coolthud" driving the balls off his car !

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I'd love to see DC get back to his best, I always wanted him to be world champ and he was so close when he was a rookie at Williams, but it never quite happened for him at McLaren or Red Bull (or whatever they were called).
He's much better than that other brit no hoper 'Button'.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts