Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, now if you and I wanted to meet somewhere, we would probably pick a pub or a bar or a rest area or something.

My Fiancee wanted to meet her friend who lives an hour away at a halfway point. They decided to meet at TJ Maxx department store. "Well, I have to pick up a layaway and she needs to get some stuff." Fine. It is a real hot day so I am thinking about taking the truck because the A/C blows snow. Marni says "Can we take the Ferrari?" I say sure (I am always wiling to take that).
Well we get there, pick up the $10 layaway and meet her friend and boyfriend (Greg, who is really nice). Anyway, $100 and an hour later we are still in this store! Why are we still here!?! We filled the trunk in the Ferrari and she went back in. Her friend is still in there and now my fiancee is "browsing". She is looking at "must have stuff" that is "to die for" and I am like "OK, are you going to hold all this stuff in your lap on the way home?"

Marni was forced to put down all the "to die for" stuff and Greg high-fived me for having the ultimate shopping vehicle. I am so glad I didn't take the truck! :green: :green:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Good lord, what am I saying. My wife driving my car. She drove it once and went 40 mph in 6th. Help.

The body would need much work.

The engine would be unhappy.

I would go crazy.

:roll:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Pete,

Hey man, how's it going?!? I'm still laughing at the "truck A/C blowing snow" bit. :D I still need to catch up with the site so beg my ignorance if I don't know what happened to your car. I'm obviously assuming that it's doing very well now...

Forza,

Dane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts