Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The past two days have been awesome. On Saturday (or was it friday..i forget) I saw a 360 CS without the Stripes passing through the NKVE (a highway in KL), at a little more than double the national speed limit. Unfortunately i wasn't driving, and the car i was in wasn't fast enough to catch up, so all i could do was gawk as the car streamed by all four tail pipes blaring something out of a metallica concert. Best of all, the car didn't even have a registered plate on it, it was probably being delivered...dunno.

Yesterday was even better. I was just cruising around town when I came across a few of my mates (or mates' mates.. :) ) who happened to be driving (in no particular order) an E55, SL 55 and an M3. There was also a Modena in Rosso Corsa which belonged to someone outside of the group. Just as i was leaving the restaurant (yeah i stopped to have a bite to eat) and exited into the highway a Modena in Rosso Corsa (which i thought was the same one i saw parked outside the restaurant-but wasn't) shot past me (luckily this time i was in the 355). Well, since i felt the urge of having a go, i went for a little sprint around town with the 360. It was an exhilariting experience. Most cars got out of the way, and one car in particular stopped dead in its tracks and gave us the thumbs up. I know it's adolescent, but heck it was fun as hell. Well that's my story. Hope i didn't bore you guys to death.
:green:

·
Registered
3 Posts
That is absolutely awesome mate, thanks for sharing the details, I love hearing stuff like that.

Speaking of KL, I was there about a year ago, albeit only briefly. Amongst other things, one of the features I admired was the highway that goes from the international airport to the city. It was very pictoresque and must make for a good drive through the forested area.

Do the police crack down hard on speeding over there?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
how can you forget the day that you hear a Stradale SCREAMING by, you really must have the flu :lol:
and i'm kinda guessing, but i'll bet that that was Stradale who took delivery of his Stradale :lol:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, sounds like you had quite a fun tine with that 360.

Seeing a Stradale on the road...fantastic!

Although I think Stradale's Stradale is Scuderia with a stripe if I'm not mistaken. But I think he should have it by now or was supposed to have it pretty soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts