Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says. A Giallo Modena Enzo on track at Infineon raceway(yes, the track that ate the F50 GT1 last year).

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A coupele more videos. The driver in the 288 GTO was really going after everyone and anyone. Was lapping faster than anyone else on track. He chased down the enzo, passed him, chased down the F50, passed him, chased down the 355 Challenge, and passed him. But in this case, it was probalby more of him being willing to push his car more than the Enzo and F50 drivers.

·
Registered
82 Posts
can we say... modded turbo's.... hehehe

Ed-

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Man I'm glad I started this section. Great video!!! Now just need some people to help me cover bandwidth cost. 67 times in 2 days, ouch!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, Andrew, I've been meaning to ask my parents to let me become a member. Will have to make sure I do that by the end of the week. :wink:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Rosso said:
Ah, Andrew, I've been meaning to ask my parents to let me become a member. Will have to make sure I do that by the end of the week. :wink:
Thanks, you won't regret it. It [the members section] is already growing nicely with features. This week and next will really be cool and I'm hoping it will get more people to cross the line.

I'll be moving to the bay area sometime next month. We'll have to meet at the next track event.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enzo250GTO said:
Thanks, you won't regret it. It [the members section] is already growing nicely with features. This week and next will really be cool and I'm hoping it will get more people to cross the line.

I'll be moving to the bay area sometime next month. We'll have to meet at the next track event.
Ah sounds good!

Oh cool! yeah, would like to meet up in person, and maybe with the rest of the forum members from the area, as you said, at the next event. :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts