Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there all of you Flat-12 owners! I am honored to be the first to post in this new section. I'm looking forward to hearing other's experiences, as well as humbly relating a few of my own. Each one of us may not know everything there is to know about these great machines.....but with all our heads together I'm sure we can tackle most any problem. So please post away!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TR Trivia Questions.....

Okay....all I hear out there are toads and crickets !!! Surely there must be some other Testarossa owners out there?!?! So...I'll start things off with a few easy trivia questions to get the ball rolling.

What year did the Testarossa get the dual door mirrors?

What Testarossa body panels are made of steel?

What does "Testa-Rossa" mean in Italian?

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Okay....all I hear out there are toads and crickets !!! Surely there must be some other Testarossa owners out there?!?! So...I'll start things off with a few easy trivia questions to get the ball rolling.

What year did the Testarossa get the dual door mirrors?

What Testarossa body panels are made of steel?

What does "Testa-Rossa" mean in Italian?
1. 1987
2. All except the front hood and rear deck lid
3. Red head

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BOXER...you are right on two out of three....

The the only steel body panels on a Testarossa are the doors and the roof, all the rest are aluminum.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great Choice

No one better than Carguy to head up this forum. I look forward to good content and less "drama" here than some other sites.

Curtis

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good to see Jeff moderating here.

It's going to take a while to get going. Some stiff competition from the 'other' forum as many of us don't have time to check more than one.

Good luck.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank You CURTISC63 and UZZ32SOARER for your support. I was honored (and surprised) that I was asked to be a moderator here......though it is like have an inmate in charge of the asylum! Robert....I do routinely check your website....tons of great information there, and I also like the appearance of it! Very Nice!

As for this forum, I am looking forward to helping where I can once things get going.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts