Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Al,
You are correct. But if you have imperfect paint the best stuff to get is Zaino.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Well, never heard of Zaino but I use No.20 and it makes it shine like nothing I have ever seen and I have bought them all. Really easy to apply and remove, almost a joke. Spent over $800 on every kind of wax available here and nothing comes even close. You also put this stuff on the windshield, chrome, mirror glass everything but plastic. It even gives it that wet look but not, it’s weird and nothing sticks to it. I went on the highway for about two hours and had bugs all over my windshield and grill. It rained that night and the next morning everything was gone... I was in shock…worth paying a $50.00 for a can of this stuff.

~

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
:D don't mean to be out of line but most you guys just don't get it!
if the paint is there no matter how BAD it is or how BAD the prep was it can be showroom perfect with the right technician!

I have pics of my 348 to back it all up!
Tony
BTW rienzireport we are just giving you a hard time so please don't take it too personal. A recent SPAMMER was on here talking about superchargers so its an inside joke.

·
Registered
490 Posts
:D don't mean to be out of line but most you guys just don't get it!
if the paint is there no matter how BAD it is or how BAD the prep was it can be showroom perfect with the right technician!

I have pics of my 348 to back it all up!
Tony
Absolute rubbish I am afraid - are you seriously trying to say that your system can take out hollows, sinkage and reactions without repainting?
Anyone can flat & polish the topcoat to a decent shine, but if the prep is bad then it's bad, end of!
Also I wouldn't advertise as being showroom perfect as most modern paint finishes are pretty lousy anyway.
Hell this type of s**t really bugs me!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
OK Tony. You have stopped making sense.
What the (*censored*) was this - "oOOO I C,YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE gUYS!LOL rOCKET SCIENTIST!"?
I agree with Al, preparation and application are the only keys to a flawless finish.

You came on here offering "free" advice on a magic snake oil to make our cars look perfect and say you have pics of your 348 to prove it but you didn't come on here with those pictures, the picture you showed us is a 308 and I've got to admit, it really doesn't look that good in the photo. The photo features what I assume is you, rather than the car.

The black that Al showed us is far superior to the black that you've shown us.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I did my part Tony and removed the F-word from my post,
You'll have to edit your last post to remove the offensive word from there.

I will refrain from using swear words in any thread you start. For any other threads, you may want to preview them to make sure they are suitable before allowing your young children to view them. This is primarily an adult forum and you should consider all content to be rated as PG-13. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. Parental Guidance is recommended.

Remember - it is not my responsibility to monitor what your kids see on the internet, it is your responsibility.

Regards,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thank you guys!

thank you guys

I did my part Tony and removed the F-word from my post,
You'll have to edit your last post to remove the offensive word from there.

I will refrain from using swear words in any thread you start. For any other threads, you may want to preview them to make sure they are suitable before allowing your young children to view them. This is primarily an adult forum and you should consider all content to be rated as PG-13. Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13. Parental Guidance is recommended.

Remember - it is not my responsibility to monitor what your kids see on the internet, it is your responsibility.

Regards,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts