5,082 Posts
I really hope he gets better soon

But i don't know a lot of medical terms in english
so what's a pneumonia :question:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
GET WELL SOON MAGOO

It is a lung disease that can be very dangerous. Here is a definition of it. An acute or chronic disease marked by inflammation of the lungs and caused by viruses, bacteria, or other microorganisms and sometimes by physical and chemical irritants.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Here's Magoo

Well guys I contacted Peter by email from my hospital bed one evening and now the whole world knows. Peter and I are friends and I guess I forgive him. I am out of the hospital but not out of the woods. They couldn't find a anti-biotic to counter this stuff. I am still on high powered anti-biotics and have some way to go yet. I am taking time to send this because of the emails you guys have sent me and also mentioned in the thread here on the F.F.. Stay well because this strain of pneumonia I have is a silent killer. Don't ask the name because I am concentrating on getting well and haven't even wanted to know. Symptoms were like a head cold and chest congestion. Nothing to be alarmed about because I felt ok. When I went in to the emergency room on Sunday morning my blood oxygen count was in the 50s. They wondered how I walked in. I give you these symptoms because you don't really think anything is wrong. So stay well and be sure to check things out if you have the symptoms. Thanks again, Magoo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts