Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a season! We are over half way and it is still tight. This Sunday should be great. Mine, US GP, might mean something this year.

Hurray.

8) :) :D :green: :p :-?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Ferrari should be strong, but home teams BMW and Mercedes will do their utmost to make it hard for the Maranello guys. Surprise could be Toyota and matbe points will be scored by Jordan as well.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Did you hear the rumour that Montoya maybe driving for McLaren next year?? Shall we hear something about it this GP?

I do think that Ferrari will be very stong this race. I think Michael wins, second for Ralf, third Barrichello. Fourth Montoya, fifth Alonso, sixt Raikonnen, seventh Coulthard and eight Verstappen...eh...yeah well I'm not a huge fan of him but I do hope he gets at least one point this year...He does try to do the best he can with that car! :green:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will the Germans root for Ferrari because of our driver or will they root for MB or BMW with non-German drivers?

Hummmm.

:ex:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Drivers are still more important than cars, especially when it is a hybrid between Germans and British!

I think they will cheer for whoever is in front.

Niels

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This again should be a good race. My team needs to move up a few places. I have to wake up very early to see it but will.

GO FERRARI

:lol:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
No kidding
Poor Rubens
what a bad luck

and then after that ballsy overtake of Schumi his tyre blows 3 laps before the end

·
Registered
824 Posts
And still he is in the lead! Raikkonen seems to benefit from the new scoring system the most! He would have been some points more behind the two leading guys, and one poit less in front of Ralf!

Niels

1 - 10 of 10 Posts