Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was wondering if you all could please give me a hand here: I Googled for this, but did not find what I needed. Would it be too much trouble for one of you lucky dudes that actually owns a Ferrari to take a closeup picture of the famed gated shifter? If you could either email me some pics of point me to a website where I could download them that would be really great.

Please, guys... Forgive me for taking the liberty to ask for this but I was just looking for a good closeup pic of the gated shifter.

Thank you. Regards,
joe

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
z28quetzal said:
Hi,

I was wondering if you all could please give me a hand here: I Googled for this, but did not find what I needed. Would it be too much trouble for one of you lucky dudes that actually owns a Ferrari to take a closeup picture of the famed gated shifter? If you could either email me some pics of point me to a website where I could download them that would be really great.

Please, guys... Forgive me for taking the liberty to ask for this but I was just looking for a good closeup pic of the gated shifter.

Thank you. Regards,
joe
I know there are close ups in the photo gallery here. I would suggest starting there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts