Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Wow!! Muuuuuuch improved. Now it's something you want to open the door and admire whether the car's in there or not!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dr. Bob said:
Hahahahaha, those fish are great :D How did you do the prancing horse on the ground? I assume it is not a sticker :p
It's kind of a Cavalino by numbers , actually. It's all applied by hand. It's a lazer cut vinyl resin . Takes 2 1/2 hours :eek: Then clear coated to protect it.

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Tony,

Well done, I really like the spot lights in the ceiling and the paint job on the floor looks amazing, especially the shield with the horse.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Love the car cover too!!!

What you have is not a shop, but a true stable. I like the fact that you have nothing in there other than the Ferrari. Of course in my garage I also have a shop so I've got an air compressor, a work bench, my junk, my wife's junk, etc. All around the Ferrari! I need to build a shop so I can use the existing garage for storing cars!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Awesome! I bet the acoustics are great in there and you make one hell of a noise when you start her up :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
tonyh said:
Thanks all :) The Cavalino is jig saw puzzle of individual lazer cut resin sections, all applied by hand :eek:
Hi,

Any chance for you to share your source for the jig saw puzzle? Any chance to buy one? Ought to think about merchandizing!!
What did you put on the floor? Paint? or else?
If possible to buy, you can contact via E-mail.

Thanks,
M550

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Fantastic.............

I love what you did, I was talking to my wife about doing that to my garage a few months ago.

I showed her your pictures and she was amazed...You really did a wonderful job...I also liked the small discrete pot lights !

Is there any possibility to have the the contact for the shield ?

Again, amazing, just amazing.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts