Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the Houston Chapter of FCA and one of our members had these custom built. I got the last one to place in front of my 430. Its awesome at night!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No huge plans for the garage. I think my wife and I might move soon so I don't want to invest to much into it. Our current starter home will turn into a rental property probably in 2011. My "hope" is to find a 3-car garage and spice it up a little as other forum members have done. Regarding the custom made horses, the gentlemen that created them mentioned that he only makes them in batches of three and that was his last batch. I have not met all the Houston FCA members but the story is, the majority of our members have one in their garage. The horse is made out of a solid layer of about 0.5 inch PVC with a custom neon backing tuned to the exact color spectrum of Rosso Corsa. So in theory if your car is Rosso Corsa then the two spectrums collide and your car turns I guess white. I would imagine he will build them again in the future but right now I get the sense that he has probably put up that tool belt at least temporarily. I am definitely satisfied with it. I think the cost to build was $600 and I paid $800. He helped me install it and in the process we hit a water pipe and put the job on hold while we patched that small pipe up. Nothing major. Overall, I am extremely satisfied to be an owner of one. A truly neat item for sure! I don't live in a very fancy neighborhood either so at night it gets all kinds of stares from the neighbors and passerbys. It definitely is fun to sport on a cool evening holding a cold one and appreciating the 430 and its lines.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts