Ferrari Life Forum banner

Fumes in the cabin of my 328. Please help!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Journey in NC 
#1 ·
I took a 2-hour drive in my 328 GTS yesterday. I had the targa top on, and the windows were up. Everything was fine. I then lowered my driver's window about half way. I soon developed a headache that lasted for several hours after I arrived at my destination. When I hit the road for my return trip home, I drove with the top on and both windows all the way down. My headache became so bad that I felt sick to my stomach. I assume I was getting some kind of fumes in the cabin. Has anyone every experienced or heard of anything like this with the 328's or the 308's? Any ideas on a fix?

Kind regards.
Brian

Discussion starter · #4 ·
328 fumes is the cabin

Thanks for the feedback. I am planning to take a "short" drive this evening with a portable CO2 detector. I have never had a fume problem with the top off of the car.

I am also planning to take the car to my nearest Ferrari mechanic to check out all of the areas suggested. I last had it services about 2 months ago (regular oil change). Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.