Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i unfortuanatly let my low fuel warning light go on and since then i am unable to put moe than 6 gallons of fuel in my tank even though i know my tank can probably take 12 or so.

last fill up all it would take 3 gallons and i know it would take more 10 or so.

also my fuel gauge is acting irratic.
any ideas.
thanks.
steve

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
i unfortuanatly let my low fuel warning light go on and since then i am unable to put moe than 6 gallons of fuel in my tank even though i know my tank can probably take 12 or so.

last fill up all it would take 3 gallons and i know it would take more 10 or so.

also my fuel gauge is acting irratic.
any ideas.
thanks.
steve
Which type of Ferrari ?

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
it's a 1995 355 formerly of vents and suspensions
Can you please explain what you mean by "formerly of vents and suspensions"

Also can you smell gas if you put your nose over the engine? Is fuel dripping under the car ? If so you might have a split or loose fuel hose. If so do not drive the car or you risk an engine fire.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a few weeks ago you were kind enough to direct me to the 355.com. when i had an issue with a dealer who would not repair left side defrost/center vents, tho the far left worked. also, oddly, i found out, in a tech book i found on 355.com the instument panel light is illuminated in comfort mode suspension. oddly enough.

hence, formerly of vents and suspensions.
i checked for fumes earlier, none. this has been going on for over a week.
also nothing on 355.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts