Retail: $229,500

Transmission: F1
Exterior color: Yellow
Interior color: Black
Miles: 2,200
VIN: ZFFYT53A020128089
Stock Number: P2366

In service date: 5/29/2002.

Ferrari factory warranty coverage until: 5/29/2005.

Challenge grille - Front and Rear.

Leather Rear Shelf & Door Moldings.

Daytona power seats.

Deviating seat piping - Yellow.

6-disc CD changer.

Red brake calipers.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Thanks for posting! This is truly my dream car! I can give you my 308 and then try to figure out how I am going to come up with the other 200k. :D :D
A truly beautiful car! I love it! Someone is going to be very happy with it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pete04222 said:
Thanks for posting! This is truly my dream car! I can give you my 308 and then try to figure out how I am going to come up with the other 200k. :D :D
A truly beautiful car! I love it! Someone is going to be very happy with it.
We can offer financing if that makes any difference :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
We can offer financing if that makes any difference :wink:
It makes a difference to me but I am too scared to approach my wife about it. :green: :green:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Ok, I showed my wife this post and the responses because she was wondering what I would be too scared to approach her about. (she happened to be reading over my shoulder). I showed her the car and told her how awesome it would be and she said....
"Honey, that is the price of a house."
I said "Yeah, but you can't drive around in a house."
She said, "But that car doesn't have a bedroom, it doesn't have a shower. It doesn't even have a Toilet!!!"

This is where I got her....I said, "Oh honey, I bet you could take a corner in that car so fast that you would shit yourself!"

She left the room laughing on that note and said that I ought to post this conversation on the FerrariForum.

SO I am wearing her down Adam, we may end up discussing that financing after all!! :wink:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pete,

LOL...that's some good stuff :wink: Tell her we can finance an in-car kitchenette as well :lol:

No rush at all. Besides...the longer it takes you to buy it, the longer it sits in the showroom behind my desk 8)

Keep workin on her,
Adam

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanted to let you know that I was just informed that the price has been lowered from $229,500 to $221,500.

Don't know if that helps anyone (doesn't really help ME afford one :p ) ...but just thought I'd give an update.

Adam

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Sweet!!! Now I would only have to finance $192,500!!
Maybe NOW my wife won't say "Get real!" when I look at her with those puppy dog eyes and say "Please please please can we can we can we?!?!"
:green:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hey Adam, I was at Premier Sportscars about 1 month ago. I'm not sure it was you, but someone about 30 allowed me, a 16 year old kid, to sit in the 2003 Ferrari 360 Spyder. Was that you, because it was really cool, and I wanted to thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts