Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After our christmas bash at Dunkeld,Perthshire for the Scottish sect FOC, where after a great weekend, we were treated to seriously cold temperatures ! a few pics of the run home !!
Took a 2hr cleaning session !
Happy Ferrari motoring , Gavin.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very nice! It is nice to see the cars driven on a day other than 70F/21C and above.

Chris

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Very nice!

It had started to look like that in Northern California for a while, and quite frankly I am quite tired of it!

I want warmer weather. What looks nice is not necessarily fun with which to deal!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very nice!

It had started to look like that in Northern California for a while, and quite frankly I am quite tired of it!

I want warmer weather. What looks nice is not necessarily fun with which to deal!
What has the temperature been in Northern California?

Chris

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
What has the temperature been in Northern California?
It dropped down to 28 degrees Saturday night but then got up to 55 degrees. It was 34 degrees this AM and only got to 48 today.

It should be 68 by Sunday this weekend however.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
It dropped down to 28 degrees Saturday night but then got up to 55 degrees. It was 34 degrees this AM and only got to 48 today.

It should be 68 by Sunday this weekend however.
....geeze 68 won't happen here until May.... The picture I took of the Maserati GranTurismo in the other thread was unbelievable to me because it was 0 with a windchill of -5...and that would be F not C.

Chris

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
No thank you.

That's why I left New England 36 1/2 years ago!

I had enough of that and I don't like what's going on here.

Some global warming, eh?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
No thank you.

That's why I left New England 36 1/2 years ago!

I had enough of that and I don't like what's going on here.

Some global warming, eh?
I'm still waiting for that warming....:thumbsdown:

Chris

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Pfffffff thats nothing try minus -45c which happens to be also -45f just yesterday. And today 20 degrees warmer by the weekend 0c

And you want to see a cold Ferrari lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Well I suppose you win Roberto...unless someone from Siberia or Antarctica signs on here.

Chris

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Pfffffff thats nothing try minus -45c which happens to be also -45f just yesterday. And today 20 degrees warmer by the weekend 0c

And you want to see a cold Ferrari lol

what oil and other fluid specs do you use during the Winter period.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
We did hit a heat wave a few weeks ago. It got up to an amazing 57:yikes::yikes: Then went down to freezing and hasn't gone back up since.

Chris

1 - 18 of 18 Posts