Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only seen the practice sessions, and it looks to be typical except a lot of spin out either due to track surface/tires OR trying too hard [Alonso - 2 spins, Kimi - ONE good one, Massa even got one]

I believe LH is on fire and even if due for a first-time error/correction, will correct it nicely unless he crashes it up....

He is bold in a almost illegal manner, but not quit enough to catch a penalty.
Finals:
1st: LH or Massa
2nd: Kimi or Massa or LH
3rd: Kimi or Alonso
4th: Kubica or Alonso

SO: it would be for me:
1: LH
2: Massa
3: Kimi
4: Alonso

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
1. Hamilton
2. Alonso
3. Massa

I can't see Ferrari catching the McLarens yet, maybe they'll close the gap later in the season.

I've got mixed loyalties, I want to see Ferrari win for obvious reasons, but I have to be a patriot and support Lewis.

I've got a corporate freebie to Silverstone next weekend courtesy of my friends at Santander/Abbey, the crowd will be electric if Lewis is still leading the championship and on his current good form.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
archie, are you going to the boxes?? it's so good to have those courtesies =)

I just hope Massa wins, but I think that's difficult to happen =(

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, at least I save mone$ from bookie

Ferrari stright up, with Kimi first ['bout time] but unfortunately it didn't help in Massa's bid against LH

For the first time I believe Alonso was trying to :drive: and it looked like the old days of F1....not a Senna but getting wheel to wheel was great....

think Alonso is getting rattled..
as is kimi somewhat

SO here's what I think, can't give team orders, but Kimi would do well to give help to team mate Massa in points while keeping Ferrari towards a constructor's trophy, and Alonso, would do well to help his teammate too.

LH, is becoming a phenom...but Massa, has truly lived up beyond my expectations in doing even better without Michael there.....look at what happened to my other fav. RubinB....wow. like where did he go [other than to Toyota] I mean, he dropped off the radar.:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts