Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks to all for your "guidance".........I am a 348 owner!

'90 348tb yellow (I know it is called something else) with a brown and black interior. The current owner purchased it from the original owner in 1995. On the upside, the car is spectacular looking all the way around. I spoke to the mechanic who has been servicing the car for the past 10 years and he told me how meticulous the owner had been with the car. It really shows!

The car has 16,000 miles on it now (he bought it with 8,000). He has (had) two Ferarri's, this 348 and a 308 which he is keeping.

The downside is that it needs a major service. He has put 9k into the car over the past 10 years, but it is due for a major service. I purchased the car for 35k so I am hoping I have some "cushion" there. I have a pretty decent shop with a lift and air tools, torches etc, and I hope to do a lot of the needed work myself (with the help of you guys of course!).

Man What A Feeling!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Congratulations Mark! It is awesome you want to do the service yourself. You got the car for what seems like a steal. Can't wait to see some pictures, yellow looks spectacular on the 348s and F355s. Did you purchase the car here in Michigan?

Chris

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome to the Brotherhood....

Congratulations - That is great news.

When it is delivered. pics are a must!

Greg

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Congratulations!!! Good to know that you found your girl so quickly!

BTW: yellow is giallo in Italian

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I am proud to call you brother finally welcome to the Hood.

Nothing comes close to getting your Ferrari home for the first time or realizing you own one that sinks in a few days from now.

Enjoy it.

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Congrats ! A start of a wonderful relationship. Would be great if you can share your progression by posting pics for all of us to share ? w/ smiles Jimmy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts