Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many here collect 'Forza'?? I have all the issues except #2!!!! I can't believe I let that issue slip through my fingers :(

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Yes it's available in Europe, it's hard to find, but since i've found them i've bought every copy.
I have them since number 14 and i miss numbers 1-13, 21, 24, 25, 26 :(
They come out on strange moments and since they have o be importet from the States, it's hard to say when i have them

·
Registered
575 Posts
I collect them. I have #1-39, no missing issues now, but at one time, I missed #14.

On a trip to England last year, while in London, I was in Motor Books and happened to glance through old back issues, when I stumbled onto the one and only copy of #14! Now my collection is complete...

Tifoso, I think your only chance of getting a #2 is on Ebay...

·
Registered
824 Posts
I heard rumours that when issue number 2 was printed and just in stock, the publisher had some trouble with water in his warehouse. This meant half of the issues was lost. Prices are very expensive, on Ebay they went for more than $100! I have one spare, but it does not come cheap. I would consider a trade with Cavallino 1-3, 7 or 11.

Niels

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a water problem huh?? :evil: Maybe that's why I have trouble finding one, and yes the bidding wars on EBay end up over $100!!! :eek: . Nevertheless , one day I'll locate one...... :-?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
$100?????
DAMN that's a lot

Cavallino mag.
i've heard of it, but i haven't found it yet, i guess it isn't available.
Is it good??

·
Registered
824 Posts
Cavallino is widely available (where are you located?) and is very good. The are now around issue 130. Prices may vary widely, especially the early ones are very expensive (original number 1: $500, number 2 : $350) Some late issues are expensive too, but they are available for as low as $5). Check Ebay to find a couple for sale. BTW, my Forza 2 will be sold for Euro 90,- at the moment, that is what I almost paid for it.

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
So Niels, i'm guessing that you have a lot of Cavallino mags.
could you scan a cover for me??
that way i can take it to the shop that i usually buy mags that are hard to find.
they told me once bring a copy of a cover so that we can have to barcode, that way we can find it.

BTW is it an American mag??

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Thanks
i hadn't seen that website before

i almost have my Forza's complete now, thanks to my "dealer" :wink:
still missing 1, 2 and 26

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have 4 of there issuses. There very good. But I don't get them much because there not at every store.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I buy Forza, but I never make it a point to collect them. I do however collect Cavallino but I don't have all of them tough, perhaps half. But now Forza has a lot of Maserati articles and pictures, so it's not exclusive to Ferraris anymore. :evil:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts