Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im so excited today! the istanbul race just got done, its sucks that kimis front wing got screwed up on the first turn, but he still pushed enough to get third. felipe won also! couldnt be happier. standings are as follows......

Pos Team Points
1 Ferrari 63
2 BMW Sauber 44
3 McLaren-Mercedes 42
4 Williams-Toyota 13
5 Red Bull-Renault 10
6 Toyota 9
7 Renault 9
8 Honda 3
9 STR-Ferrari 2
10 Force India-Ferrari 0
11 Super Aguri-Honda 0

drivers standings......

Pos Driver Nationality Team Points
1 Kimi Räikkönen Finnish Ferrari 35
2 Felipe Massa Brazilian Ferrari 28
3 Lewis Hamilton British McLaren-Mercedes 28
4 Robert Kubica Polish BMW Sauber 24
5 Nick Heidfeld German BMW Sauber 20
6 Heikki Kovalainen Finnish McLaren-Mercedes 14
7 Mark Webber Australian Red Bull-Renault 10
8 Fernando Alonso Spanish Renault 9
9 Jarno Trulli Italian Toyota 9
10 Nico Rosberg German Williams-Toyota 8
11 Kazuki Nakajima Japanese Williams-Toyota 5
12 Jenson Button British Honda 3
13 Sebastien Bourdais French STR-Ferrari 2
14 David Coulthard British Red Bull-Renault 0
15 Timo Glock German Toyota 0
16 Giancarlo Fisichella Italian Force India-Ferrari 0
17 Rubens Barrichello Brazilian Honda 0
18 Nelsinho Piquet Brazilian Renault 0
19 Takuma Sato Japanese Super Aguri-Honda 0
20 Anthony Davidson British Super Aguri-Honda 0
21 Adrian Sutil German Force India-Ferrari 0
22 Sebastian Vettel German STR-Ferrari 0 [/SIZE]

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
not the most exciting race, but the result was almost the best possible

McLaren took a great risk and did a great job to keep up with the Ferraris using that crazy strategy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is anyone going to any F1 races this year? I went to F1 Montreal last year and have to say it was great fun. The loud sound of the cars is like nothing you'll experience.

I was hoping to go to F1 USA but they cancelled it. One reason I wanted to go here in the US was because there is a lot more space for people to sit, rather then being surrounded by old fat men. lol no offence

Anyway if anyone's gone or is going this year post some pics!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Is anyone going to any F1 races this year? I went to F1 Montreal last year and have to say it was great fun. The loud sound of the cars is like nothing you'll experience.

I was hoping to go to F1 USA but they cancelled it. One reason I wanted to go here in the US was because there is a lot more space for people to sit, rather then being surrounded by old fat men. lol no offence

I'll be at Silverstone this year (as I was last year), and will post pics.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to the US Grand Prix last year and will try to make it to the Canadian GP if I can.
i was makin my top priority to go this year, but as of now that doesnt seem possible, for me to fly from florida and back it would cost around 400 dollars, and some decent tickets would be around 300 and just eating and housing would bring it up to around 1000 and i only have around 800, so its not lookin so good for me :( :mad:

·
Registered
113 Posts

I´ve got some plans for Hungary!:)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bummer! for the race, damn. if it wasnt for that damn rain, and felipes radio goin out for like 20 laps, watever next race ferrari will bring sum crazy heat!:)

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey everyone i just got done watching the friday practice today, i was wondering if some lucky soul has the opportunity of being in canada at the race for this weekend, if so please let me know?:(

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
man screw lewis hamilton, i wanna say alot more but sadly this forum has strict cursing [email protected]&&%$&*(%^ :mad: if that wouldnt have happened kimi would have most likely gotten first pozione seeing as he wouldv been the first out of the pitlane!

ugh

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Instead of just going forward and braking hard, Lewis clearly chose to swerve into Kimi, whom I'm sure he believes is a bigger threat to the driver's championship that Kubica. Immaturity at its finest.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Instead of just going forward and braking hard, Lewis clearly chose to swerve into Kimi, whom I'm sure he believes is a bigger threat to the driver's championship that Kubica. Immaturity at its finest.
you know , now that i think about it that actually makes alot of since! seriously he could have just gone straight:mad: he was probably thinkin "oh sh** im gonna wreck, oh well i might as well take out kimi while i have the opportunity!" thanks for bringin that to my attention

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
What a load of garbage:) I don't think Lewis had any intention of hitting anyone, he didn't even see the red light and wasn't braking. He was looking for a gap thinking that Kimi was moving, then before he knew it he had hit Kimi. A stupid mistake and nothing more sinister than that.

Notice none of you are complaining about Rosberg driving into the back of Lewis, that was as deliberate as Lewis hitting Kimi:rolleyes:

2 weeks ago Kimi spun and took Sutil out, it was an accident. None of you made anything out of that. This was an accident too, it happens in motor racing.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
What a load of garbage:) I don't think Lewis had any intention of hitting anyone, he didn't even see the red light and wasn't braking. He was looking for a gap thinking that Kimi was moving, then before he knew it he had hit Kimi. A stupid mistake and nothing more sinister than that.

Notice none of you are complaining about Rosberg driving into the back of Lewis, that was as deliberate as Lewis hitting Kimi:rolleyes:

2 weeks ago Kimi spun and took Sutil out, it was an accident. None of you made anything out of that. This was an accident too, it happens in motor racing.
I agree with Archie. It was a innocent stupid mistake. Nothing more. In the end, it probably cost Hamilton an easy victory.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I agree with Archie. It was a innocent stupid mistake. Nothing more. In the end, it probably cost Hamilton an easy victory.
It will also cost him in France next time around - 10 place demotion on the grid. Deserved punishment, red lights are there for a reason. If we jump lights we expect to have accidents or get endorsements on our licences.

LH will be world champ one day, but he is still inexperienced and has a lot to learn, he will make more silly mistakes yet. As Boxer said, he threw away an easy victory.

Hat's off to Robert Kubica, he's been superb all season and deserved his first win. Give him Massa's seat at Ferrari or kovalinen's seat at McLaren.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts