Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone sort of knows the story but great to see a movie that wife and myself can't wait for, albeit, we'll be watching from home theater rather than a local cinema.

Sure it will be embellished in some facts but should be interesting.... too bad it wasn't from the other angle, Enzo's manipulation of Ford forcing the issue this movie is about...and, forcing Ferrari to rethink their construction.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
We’re anxiously waiting for it to come to a local theater.

·
Super Moderator
2,210 Posts
I haven't seen the previews or trailers, but I'm guessing its spin is portraying Shelby as the all American hero who comes to the Deuce's aid to shame Ferrari?

I've read 2-3 of the books on that power struggle and it's hilarious to see how they're tilted in favor of whichever camp the author favors :)

Reactions: Granucci

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Ya, I get it with a title that puts Ford first but honestly even in a Ferrari documentary there isn't much to spin...albeit, yup, Shelby et al will be the story and car second.

still going to watch.....keeping throwing stuff out of arm's reach.

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

This is a better documentary

·
Registered
1 Posts
And knowing that it is inspired by true events. It's already showing now but i don't a ticket yet. But i have a friend to take care of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts