Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to get rid of my Ferrari stuff. Most of it is in my attic and has yet to be dug out. Not sure how much this stuff goes for. I called Ferrari NA about getting some once and basically you have to have a car on order to get the brochure. I'll sell it to the highest bidder. :wink:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Ferrari delers have to "buy" the Sales Brochures from the factory. So dealers are wary of giving them out for free. I have all the brochures for the Modena, Spyder, Stradale. I didn'y realise they're worth something because they are published in soft covers and mainly photos of various parts of the car . Only the Stradale is in hard cover. Maybe that's worth something. :p :green:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Stradale said:
Ferrari delers have to "buy" the Sales Brochures from the factory. So dealers are wary of giving them out for free. I have all the brochures for the Modena, Spyder, Stradale. I didn'y realise they're worth something because they are published in soft covers and mainly photos of various parts of the car . Only the Stradale is in hard cover. Maybe that's worth something. :p :green:
I was in a bookstore last night and I saw a book on this car, I'm guessing it is the one your talking about. The cover has a Stradale driving across a bridge (I think the color was silver) then the back cover was the red hood with the hand painted stripe. At the bottom on the back it said www.ferrariworld.com

Does this sound right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts